Minecraft Server Hosting Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) govern the use of the dedicated Minecraft server hosting services provided by EduTec by Canonica (“Company”) utilizing the VisualModder plugin. By using our services, you agree to comply with and be bound by the terms outlined below. Please read this Agreement carefully.
1. Service Description and Support
- EduTec by Canonica provides dedicated Minecraft server hosting services using the VisualModder plugin.
- Support is provided on a best-effort basis and may not guarantee immediate assistance.
- Modifying software or adding plugins beyond the default setup is not included in this contract.
- Payment for the services is required two weeks in advance of the monthly renewal date.
- Refunds will only be issued if a service issue is caused by EduTec by Canonica.
3. Service Cancellation
- Service cancellation must be requested at least one month in advance of the monthly renewal date.
4. Acceptable Use
- The service may not be used to offer courses on platforms such as Udemy or Skillshare.
- Services will be suspended immediately if they are not used as intended or if the customer does not fulfill their requirements.
- Illegal activities are strictly prohibited on our servers.
5. Data Backup
- Backups can be created locally on the server, but EduTec by Canonica does not guarantee the safety or availability of backups or data.
6. Modification of Terms
- EduTec by Canonica reserves the right to change these terms at any time. It is the customer’s responsibility to regularly review them.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms shall be governed in all respects by the substantive laws of Switzerland.
- Any disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the competent courts of the Canton Ticino.
- EduTec by Canonica assumes no responsibility or liability for any damages, whether direct or indirect, caused by the usage or unavailability of any of the services offered.
- You may not resell the services provided by EduTec by Canonica.
10. Minecraft Updates
- The provided Minecraft server will attempt to stay in sync with the updates of the Minecraft program. However, there may be periods where players must use the previous version of the game while waiting for the update.
- This company is not affiliated with Minecraft, Mojang AB, and/or Notch Development AB.
- In order to rent a Minecraft server from EduTec by Canonica, you must agree to the Minecraft End User License Agreement (EULA) available at https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/eula.
- EduTec by Canonica collects and stores only the email address and name of the client.
- Log data is regularly deleted, and we do not share account information with third parties.
For any questions or concerns regarding these terms or our services, please contact us.
Company Name: EduTec by Canonica
Last Updated: September 21, 2023